Heal the Healers
Time & Location
About the Event
Minnesota Holistic Nurses Association (MinnHNA) is back! This past year has been incredibly challenging for everyone. Reconnect with the MinnHNA Community and take time to learn about a variety of tools for self care, from meditation to breathwork to accessible/beginner chair yoga from Sojourner Walker Williams - teacher, leader, mentor, reiki master based out of New York and Washington DC. Bring a pillow and an open heart as we reconnect.
Presenter: Sojourner Walker Williams, BFA, MA, MT is certified in Vinyasa, Restorative, Kundalini and Ayurvedic Yoga and is a provider with The Yoga Alliance and Complementary Medical Association Registered School/Education
1. Identify and practice three different pranayama (breathing) techniques designed to reduce stress, energize, and ground.
2. Describe the benefits of each pranayama technique and identify the best time of day and/or season to practice each.
3. Discuss the mind/body/spirit benefits of Chair Yoga.
4. Identify three Chair Yoga poses and identify the mind/body/spirit
benefits/indications of each pose.
5. Design a short personal practice that you will be able to practice daily in the comfort of your own home.
Connect with Sojourner:
Google Meet link will be sent closer to the date of the event to the email you used to sign up.
Have questions? Already a member? Contact Us
Sojourner Walker Williams
MinnHNA Updates, Small Group Networking, & Review Website
- General Admission$10+$0.25 Service fee$10+$0.25 Service fee0$0