Thu, Aug 19|
Holistic Nursing: Community, Connection, and Sharing
A virtual gathering in honor of our August potluck tradition. Connect, share, and learn with others. Everyone is welcome. Free for all. 1.5 contact hours
Time & Location
Aug 19, 2021, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM CDT
About the Event
Join us virtually in honor of our Minnesota Holistic Nurses Association August potluck tradition.
It's an exciting time to virtually connect, share, and learn with others about what you are doing
- in holistic and integrative nursing in the Twin Cities and
- to bring equity into your personal and professional lives.
Everyone is welcome.
Free for all attendees.
1.5 contact hours
1. Identify holistic/integrative nursing practices in health care and the community.
2. Summarize two takeaways from others in the break out networking group.
3. Determine one next step you will take to address racial inequities in your personal and or professional lives.
This is your event ticket. You will receive an email with details on how to join the event on Google Meet. Please reach out to us if you have questions. Looking forward to seeing you there!$0.00